This ballistic Calculator was designed to be a tool for recreational long range shooters, Army Snipers, Police Snipers, Law Enforcement Officers, hunters and others. It helps shooters calculate hold overs and scope settings necessary for accurate long range shots. A log of fired fired shots is kept to make Data On Previous Engagements (DOPE) available for a later review.
External Ballistic Calculator is aimed towards recreational long range shooters, Army Snipers and Law Enforcement Officers. It helps shooters calculate hold overs, and scope settings necessary for long range shots. It also keep log of shots fired, in order to make Data On Previous Engagements (DOPE) available for a later review. Software is designed to operate on an Android platform in portrait orientation only.
CONCEPT OF OPERATION
External ballistics is the part of the science of ballistics that deals with the behavior of a non-powered projectile in flight. External ballistics deals with the behavior of the bullet after it exits the barrel and before it hits the target, so it lies between transitional ballistics and terminal ballistics.
SNIPER CALC MIL/LE (AVAILABLE TO MIL AND LE CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Professional version of Sniper Calculator has many features not available to the public, supports multiple targets and specific external devices. It has it’s own NSN number, and is available as “Sniper Kit” package from MIL Sistemika
- Support for multiple targets
- Range card display
- G1 – G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation
- Truing – Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click step values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool – Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration
- Laser Range Finder integration
- Works in metric or imperial units
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles